segunda-feira, 31 de agosto de 2009

DANCING INTO THE FIRE (let's see who's gonna get burned)

__ I Just want to get this over. The sun is getting up, and I still got a lot of energy. The good things of the life will not wait you lose your fear.
__ I invite you to dance and all you gotta say me is that your arcana justify you... It’ll take you to the hell.
__ This is a party. Don’t make me take you by the fingers and drag you to the dancefloor. C'mon, I have a lot of mine now, and the sun is coming soon. Then, stop being sensible with yourself and get some balance of your limitations.
__ You talk too much that your surprises are getting so tired. Stop talking about your preferences. I don't need to know if you're interested or not. Now, it's an honor business.
__ What are you waiting for? C’mon, Just take my hand and enjoy into the party. All you need is stop being askew.

Nenhum comentário: